11.03.2014



"The light of Ambition"
Live painting performance: 1hour 30 min
with Ayaka


                                           

It was my new thing to perform painting. Even painting with someone I've never done before. 
However I found a lot of fun in the performance. Of cause I was nervous, but after it's started 5 minutes or more less, I found myself was enjoying the painting simply with our favorite music. 
In my mind painting is always just an outcome. But in performanse we can share the prosess,  like sometime we could not paint well and then step back and think some solutions and solve it out then making layers.  I believe showing this prosess could tell something.
A lot of thanks to Ayaka and this opportunity and everyone.         
LOVE



Aug 16th, 2013 
@event re;plus
in Kumamoto, Japan